Solar Power In Esperance, WA, 6450
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Esperance (postcode: 6450) and the Esperance region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Esperance not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Esperance
Western Australia, 6450
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Esperance , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Esperance region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Esperance's solar energy resources
On average, Esperance receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.75 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Esperance should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Esperance
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Esperance and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Outback area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Esperance: 6.7932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.105 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.6434 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2480 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $744 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Esperance
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Esperance: 13.5864 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.21 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 21.2868 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4961 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1488 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Esperance
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Esperance: 22.644 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.35 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 35.478 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8269 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2480 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Esperance
Solar installations in Esperance, WA, 6450
There are 531 solar PV installations in Esperance's postcode, 6450, totaling 1891.26 kW of capacity. The 6450 postcode accounts for 0.035% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Esperance area.
The average system size in Esperance is 3.56kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Esperance's postcode area are generating an average of 8983 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $80851 monthly and $983692 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6450 postcode is enough to fully power 525 Australian homes.
Esperance solar carbon offset
System owners in Esperance's postcode are collectively avoiding 3279 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1312 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 471 - 1177 cars off Esperance's roads.
Esperance, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Esperance information
Esperance's coordinates are -33.861286,121.891427 and its weather station is located at Esperance - Western Australia. Esperance - Western Australia weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Esperance: 4.75 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 6.44 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.45 kPa
- Humidity: 71.08%
- Air temperature: 16.77 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.44 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Esperance
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Esperance households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Esperance and the Esperance region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Esperance hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Esperance
Join Esperance's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Esperance and the Esperance region. Call our Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.