Solar Power In Essendon North, VIC, 3041
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Essendon North (postcode: 3041) and the Keilor region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Essendon North not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Essendon North
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Essendon North , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Keilor region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Essendon North's solar energy resources
On average, Essendon North receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.12 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Essendon North should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Essendon North
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Essendon North and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Essendon North: 5.8914 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.4138 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.5688 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2151 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $645 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Essendon North
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Essendon North: 11.7828 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.8276 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.1376 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4303 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1291 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Essendon North
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Essendon North: 19.638 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.046 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.896 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7173 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2151 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Essendon North
Solar installations in Essendon North, VIC, 3041
There are 371 solar PV installations in Essendon North's postcode, 3041, totaling 1105.84 kW of capacity. The 3041 postcode accounts for 0.024% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Essendon North area.
The average system size in Essendon North is 2.98kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Essendon North's postcode area are generating an average of 4556 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $41005 monthly and $498889 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3041 postcode is enough to fully power 307 Australian homes.
Essendon North solar carbon offset
System owners in Essendon North's postcode are collectively avoiding 1663 tonnes (coal fired power) or 665 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 239 - 597 cars off Essendon North's roads.
Essendon North, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Essendon North information
Essendon North's coordinates are -37.744374,144.909853 and its weather station is located at Melbourne. Melbourne weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Essendon North: 4.12 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 6.62 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.93 kPa
- Humidity: 65.01%
- Air temperature: 15.48 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.15 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Essendon North
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Essendon North households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Essendon North and the Keilor region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Essendon North hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Essendon North
Join Essendon North's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Essendon North and the Keilor region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.