Solar Power In Essendon West, VIC, 3040
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Essendon West (postcode: 3040) and the Essendon region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Essendon West not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Essendon West
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Essendon West , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Essendon region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Essendon West's solar energy resources
On average, Essendon West receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.12 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Essendon West should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Essendon West
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Essendon West and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - Inner area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Essendon West: 5.8914 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.4138 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.5688 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2151 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $645 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Essendon West
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Essendon West: 11.7828 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.8276 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.1376 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4303 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1291 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Essendon West
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Essendon West: 19.638 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.046 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.896 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7173 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2151 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Essendon West
Solar installations in Essendon West, VIC, 3040
There are 670 solar PV installations in Essendon West's postcode, 3040, totaling 2095.51 kW of capacity. The 3040 postcode accounts for 0.044% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Essendon West area.
The average system size in Essendon West is 3.13kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Essendon West's postcode area are generating an average of 8634 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $77702 monthly and $945368 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3040 postcode is enough to fully power 582 Australian homes.
Essendon West solar carbon offset
System owners in Essendon West's postcode are collectively avoiding 3151 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1260 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 452 - 1131 cars off Essendon West's roads.
Essendon West, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Essendon West information
Essendon West's coordinates are -37.753802,144.888271 and its weather station is located at Melbourne. Melbourne weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Essendon West: 4.12 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 6.62 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.93 kPa
- Humidity: 65.01%
- Air temperature: 15.48 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.15 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Essendon West
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Essendon West households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Essendon West and the Essendon region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Essendon West hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Essendon West
Join Essendon West's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Essendon West and the Essendon region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.