Solar Power In Ethelton, SA, 5015
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in South Australia, including Ethelton (postcode: 5015) and the Port Adelaide - West region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout SA.
Ethelton not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Ethelton
South Australia, 5015
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Ethelton , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Port Adelaide - West region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly South Australia team on 133-SUN.
Ethelton's solar energy resources
On average, Ethelton receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.96 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Ethelton should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Ethelton
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Ethelton and is based on components well suited to Adelaide - West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ethelton: 7.0956 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.105 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.286 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2590 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $777 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Ethelton
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ethelton: 14.1912 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.21 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 22.572 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5181 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1554 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Ethelton
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ethelton: 23.652 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.35 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 37.62 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8635 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2590 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Ethelton
Solar installations in Ethelton, SA, 5015
There are 565 solar PV installations in Ethelton's postcode, 5015, totaling 1877.11 kW of capacity. The 5015 postcode accounts for 0.037% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Ethelton area.
The average system size in Ethelton is 3.32kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Ethelton's postcode area are generating an average of 9310 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $83794 monthly and $1019496 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 5015 postcode is enough to fully power 521 Australian homes.
Ethelton solar carbon offset
System owners in Ethelton's postcode are collectively avoiding 3398 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1359 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 488 - 1220 cars off Ethelton's roads.
Ethelton, South Australia regional boundaries
Other related Ethelton information
Ethelton's coordinates are -34.849107,138.494676 and its weather station is located at Adelaide Intl Arpt. Adelaide Intl Arpt weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Ethelton: 4.96 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.17 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.60 kPa
- Humidity: 64.17%
- Air temperature: 16.36 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.63 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Ethelton
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Ethelton households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Ethelton and the Port Adelaide - West region. For more SA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in South Australia or call our Ethelton hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Ethelton
Join Ethelton's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Ethelton and the Port Adelaide - West region. Call our South Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.