Solar Power In Etmilyn, WA, 6213
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Etmilyn (postcode: 6213) and the Wheat Belt - South region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Etmilyn not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Etmilyn
Western Australia, 6213
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Etmilyn , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wheat Belt - South region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Etmilyn's solar energy resources
On average, Etmilyn receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.45 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Etmilyn should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Etmilyn
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Etmilyn and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Wheat Belt area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Etmilyn: 7.7976 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 12.1014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2846 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $853 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Etmilyn
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Etmilyn: 15.5952 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 24.2028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5693 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1707 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Etmilyn
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Etmilyn: 25.992 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 40.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9488 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2846 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Etmilyn
Solar installations in Etmilyn, WA, 6213
There are 83 solar PV installations in Etmilyn's postcode, 6213, totaling 260.84 kW of capacity. The 6213 postcode accounts for 0.005% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Etmilyn area.
The average system size in Etmilyn is 3.14kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Etmilyn's postcode area are generating an average of 1422 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $12794 monthly and $155663 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6213 postcode is enough to fully power 72 Australian homes.
Etmilyn solar carbon offset
System owners in Etmilyn's postcode are collectively avoiding 519 tonnes (coal fired power) or 208 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 74 - 186 cars off Etmilyn's roads.
Other related Etmilyn information
Etmilyn's coordinates are -32.765,116.14 and its weather station is located at Mandura Aws (Aut). Mandura Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Etmilyn: 5.45 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.89 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.43 kPa
- Humidity: 67.40%
- Air temperature: 17.89 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.75 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Etmilyn
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Etmilyn households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Etmilyn and the Wheat Belt - South region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Etmilyn hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Etmilyn
Join Etmilyn's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Etmilyn and the Wheat Belt - South region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.