Solar Power In Etty Bay, QLD, 4858
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Etty Bay (postcode: 4858) and the Innisfail - Cassowary Coast region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Etty Bay not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Etty Bay
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Etty Bay , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Innisfail - Cassowary Coast region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Etty Bay's solar energy resources
On average, Etty Bay receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.27 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Etty Bay should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 2° to 12° and the optimal angle is 7°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Etty Bay
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Etty Bay and is based on components well suited to Cairns area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Etty Bay: 7.5384 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.3082 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.5418 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2752 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $825 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Etty Bay
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Etty Bay: 15.0768 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 10.6164 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.0836 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5505 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1651 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Etty Bay
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Etty Bay: 25.128 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 17.694 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.806 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9175 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2752 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Etty Bay
Solar installations in Etty Bay, QLD, 4858
There are 114 solar PV installations in Etty Bay's postcode, 4858, totaling 504.28 kW of capacity. The 4858 postcode accounts for 0.007% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Etty Bay area.
The average system size in Etty Bay is 4.42kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Etty Bay's postcode area are generating an average of 2658 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $23918 monthly and $291002 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4858 postcode is enough to fully power 140 Australian homes.
Etty Bay solar carbon offset
System owners in Etty Bay's postcode are collectively avoiding 970 tonnes (coal fired power) or 388 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 139 - 348 cars off Etty Bay's roads.
Etty Bay, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Etty Bay information
Etty Bay's coordinates are -17.568241,146.087622 and its weather station is located at Innisfail. Innisfail weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Etty Bay: 5.27 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.46 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.98 kPa
- Humidity: 73.08%
- Air temperature: 24.48 degrees C
- Earth temperature:26.53 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Etty Bay
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Etty Bay households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Etty Bay and the Innisfail - Cassowary Coast region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Etty Bay hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Etty Bay
Join Etty Bay's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Etty Bay and the Innisfail - Cassowary Coast region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.