Solar Power In Eurobin, VIC, 3739
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Eurobin (postcode: 3739) and the Wodonga - Alpine region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Eurobin not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Eurobin
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Eurobin , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wodonga - Alpine region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Eurobin's solar energy resources
On average, Eurobin receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.30 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Eurobin should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 21° to 31° and the optimal angle is 26°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Eurobin
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Eurobin and is based on components well suited to Hume area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Eurobin: 6.1506 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.5758 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.7686 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2245 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $673 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Eurobin
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Eurobin: 12.3012 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.1516 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.5372 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4491 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1347 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Eurobin
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Eurobin: 20.502 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.586 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.562 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7486 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2245 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Eurobin
Solar installations in Eurobin, VIC, 3739
There are 27 solar PV installations in Eurobin's postcode, 3739, totaling 152.87 kW of capacity. The 3739 postcode accounts for 0.002% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Eurobin area.
The average system size in Eurobin is 5.66kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Eurobin's postcode area are generating an average of 657 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $5916 monthly and $71979 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3739 postcode is enough to fully power 42 Australian homes.
Eurobin solar carbon offset
System owners in Eurobin's postcode are collectively avoiding 240 tonnes (coal fired power) or 96 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 34 - 86 cars off Eurobin's roads.
Eurobin, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Eurobin information
Eurobin's coordinates are -36.632184,146.852445 and its weather station is located at Mount Hotham. Mount Hotham weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Eurobin: 4.30 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.83 m/s
- Air pressure: 95.51 kPa
- Humidity: 78.52%
- Air temperature: 4.58 degrees C
- Earth temperature:13.26 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Eurobin
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Eurobin households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Eurobin and the Wodonga - Alpine region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Eurobin hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Eurobin
Join Eurobin's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Eurobin and the Wodonga - Alpine region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.