Solar Power In Felixstow, SA, 5070
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in South Australia, including Felixstow (postcode: 5070) and the Norwood - Payneham - St Peters region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout SA.
Felixstow not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Felixstow
South Australia, 5070
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Felixstow , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Norwood - Payneham - St Peters region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly South Australia team on 133-SUN.
Felixstow's solar energy resources
On average, Felixstow receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.47 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Felixstow should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Felixstow
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Felixstow and is based on components well suited to Adelaide - Central and Hills area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Felixstow: 6.3936 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.0618 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.6714 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2334 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $700 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Felixstow
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Felixstow: 12.7872 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.1236 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.3428 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4669 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1400 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Felixstow
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Felixstow: 21.312 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.206 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.238 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7782 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2334 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Felixstow
Solar installations in Felixstow, SA, 5070
There are 1249 solar PV installations in Felixstow's postcode, 5070, totaling 4022.36 kW of capacity. The 5070 postcode accounts for 0.082% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Felixstow area.
The average system size in Felixstow is 3.22kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Felixstow's postcode area are generating an average of 17980 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $161820 monthly and $1968804 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 5070 postcode is enough to fully power 1117 Australian homes.
Felixstow solar carbon offset
System owners in Felixstow's postcode are collectively avoiding 6563 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2625 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 942 - 2356 cars off Felixstow's roads.
Felixstow, South Australia regional boundaries
Other related Felixstow information
Felixstow's coordinates are -34.890867,138.643967 and its weather station is located at Adelaide City. Adelaide City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Felixstow: 4.47 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.20 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.35 kPa
- Humidity: 62.56%
- Air temperature: 16.59 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.63 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Felixstow
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Felixstow households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Felixstow and the Norwood - Payneham - St Peters region. For more SA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in South Australia or call our Felixstow hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Felixstow
Join Felixstow's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Felixstow and the Norwood - Payneham - St Peters region. Call our South Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.