Solar Power In Ferguson, WA, 6236
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Ferguson (postcode: 6236) and the Bunbury region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Ferguson not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Ferguson
Western Australia, 6236
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Ferguson , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Bunbury region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Ferguson's solar energy resources
On average, Ferguson receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.06 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Ferguson should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Ferguson
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Ferguson and is based on components well suited to Bunbury area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ferguson: 7.236 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.1482 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.6316 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2642 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $792 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Ferguson
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ferguson: 14.472 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.2964 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.2632 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5285 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1585 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Ferguson
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ferguson: 24.12 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.494 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 38.772 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8809 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2642 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Ferguson
Solar installations in Ferguson, WA, 6236
There are 239 solar PV installations in Ferguson's postcode, 6236, totaling 671.14 kW of capacity. The 6236 postcode accounts for 0.016% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Ferguson area.
The average system size in Ferguson is 2.81kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Ferguson's postcode area are generating an average of 3396 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $30564 monthly and $371859 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6236 postcode is enough to fully power 186 Australian homes.
Ferguson solar carbon offset
System owners in Ferguson's postcode are collectively avoiding 1240 tonnes (coal fired power) or 496 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 178 - 445 cars off Ferguson's roads.
Ferguson, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Ferguson information
Ferguson's coordinates are -33.445424,115.861521 and its weather station is located at Bunbury. Bunbury weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Ferguson: 5.06 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 6.57 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.56 kPa
- Humidity: 61.50%
- Air temperature: 16.92 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.38 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Ferguson
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Ferguson households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Ferguson and the Bunbury region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Ferguson hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Ferguson
Join Ferguson's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Ferguson and the Bunbury region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.