Solar Power In Fern Hill, VIC, 3458
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Fern Hill (postcode: 3458) and the Creswick - Daylesford - Ballan region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Fern Hill not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Fern Hill
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Fern Hill , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Creswick - Daylesford - Ballan region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Fern Hill's solar energy resources
On average, Fern Hill receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.98 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Fern Hill should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Fern Hill
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Fern Hill and is based on components well suited to Ballarat area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Fern Hill: 5.6916 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.4462 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.829 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2078 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $623 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Fern Hill
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Fern Hill: 11.3832 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.8924 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.658 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4157 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1247 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Fern Hill
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Fern Hill: 18.972 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.154 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.43 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6929 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2078 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Fern Hill
Solar installations in Fern Hill, VIC, 3458
There are 189 solar PV installations in Fern Hill's postcode, 3458, totaling 606.44 kW of capacity. The 3458 postcode accounts for 0.012% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Fern Hill area.
The average system size in Fern Hill is 3.21kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Fern Hill's postcode area are generating an average of 2414 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $21723 monthly and $264293 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3458 postcode is enough to fully power 168 Australian homes.
Fern Hill solar carbon offset
System owners in Fern Hill's postcode are collectively avoiding 881 tonnes (coal fired power) or 352 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 126 - 316 cars off Fern Hill's roads.
Fern Hill, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Fern Hill information
Fern Hill's coordinates are -37.357651,144.392692 and its weather station is located at Melbourne Intl Arpt. Melbourne Intl Arpt weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Fern Hill: 3.98 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.80 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.23 kPa
- Humidity: 70.37%
- Air temperature: 13.97 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.15 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Fern Hill
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Fern Hill households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Fern Hill and the Creswick - Daylesford - Ballan region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Fern Hill hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Fern Hill
Join Fern Hill's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Fern Hill and the Creswick - Daylesford - Ballan region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.