Solar Power In Fingal, VIC, 3939
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Fingal (postcode: 3939) and the Mornington Peninsula region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Fingal not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Fingal
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Fingal , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Mornington Peninsula region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Fingal's solar energy resources
On average, Fingal receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.15 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Fingal should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Fingal
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Fingal and is based on components well suited to Mornington Peninsula area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Fingal: 5.9346 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.43 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.4014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2167 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $650 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Fingal
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Fingal: 11.8692 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.86 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.8028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4335 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1300 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Fingal
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Fingal: 19.782 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.1 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7225 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2167 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Fingal
Solar installations in Fingal, VIC, 3939
There are 1060 solar PV installations in Fingal's postcode, 3939, totaling 2988.64 kW of capacity. The 3939 postcode accounts for 0.069% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Fingal area.
The average system size in Fingal is 2.82kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Fingal's postcode area are generating an average of 12403 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $111626 monthly and $1358113 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3939 postcode is enough to fully power 830 Australian homes.
Fingal solar carbon offset
System owners in Fingal's postcode are collectively avoiding 4527 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1811 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 650 - 1625 cars off Fingal's roads.
Fingal, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Fingal information
Fingal's coordinates are -38.419806,144.862121 and its weather station is located at Cerberus Aws (Aut). Cerberus Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Fingal: 4.15 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.24 kPa
- Humidity: 78.63%
- Air temperature: 13.81 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.05 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Fingal
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Fingal households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Fingal and the Mornington Peninsula region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Fingal hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Fingal
Join Fingal's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Fingal and the Mornington Peninsula region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.