Solar Power In Fitzroy Crossing, WA, 6765
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Fitzroy Crossing (postcode: 6765) and the Kimberley region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Fitzroy Crossing not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Fitzroy Crossing
Western Australia, 6765
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Fitzroy Crossing , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Kimberley region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Fitzroy Crossing's solar energy resources
On average, Fitzroy Crossing receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.99 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Fitzroy Crossing should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 2° to 12° and the optimal angle is 7°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Fitzroy Crossing
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Fitzroy Crossing and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Outback area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Fitzroy Crossing: 8.5698 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 6.3774 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.8594 kWh**
- Average annual output: 3128 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $938 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Fitzroy Crossing
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Fitzroy Crossing: 17.1396 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 12.7548 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 21.7188 kWh**
- Average annual production: 6257 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1877 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Fitzroy Crossing
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Fitzroy Crossing: 28.566 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 21.258 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 36.198 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 10428 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $3128 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Fitzroy Crossing
Solar installations in Fitzroy Crossing, WA, 6765
There are 17 solar PV installations in Fitzroy Crossing's postcode, 6765, totaling 63.08 kW of capacity. The 6765 postcode accounts for 0.001% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Fitzroy Crossing area.
The average system size in Fitzroy Crossing is 3.71kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Fitzroy Crossing's postcode area are generating an average of 378 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $3401 monthly and $41374 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6765 postcode is enough to fully power 18 Australian homes.
Fitzroy Crossing solar carbon offset
System owners in Fitzroy Crossing's postcode are collectively avoiding 138 tonnes (coal fired power) or 55 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 20 - 50 cars off Fitzroy Crossing's roads.
Fitzroy Crossing, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Fitzroy Crossing information
Fitzroy Crossing's coordinates are -17.955123,122.241457 and its weather station is located at Broome Airport. Broome Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Fitzroy Crossing: 5.99 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.49 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.33 kPa
- Humidity: 65.40%
- Air temperature: 26.24 degrees C
- Earth temperature:30.29 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Fitzroy Crossing
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Fitzroy Crossing households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Fitzroy Crossing and the Kimberley region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Fitzroy Crossing hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Fitzroy Crossing
Join Fitzroy Crossing's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Fitzroy Crossing and the Kimberley region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.