Solar Power In Freemantle, NSW, 2795
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Freemantle (postcode: 2795) and the Bathurst region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Freemantle not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Freemantle
New South Wales, 2795
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Freemantle , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Bathurst region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Freemantle's solar energy resources
On average, Freemantle receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.62 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Freemantle should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Freemantle
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Freemantle and is based on components well suited to Central West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Freemantle: 6.6096 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.2724 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8712 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2413 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $723 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Freemantle
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Freemantle: 13.2192 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.5448 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.7424 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4826 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1447 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Freemantle
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Freemantle: 22.032 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.908 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.904 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8043 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2413 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Freemantle
Solar installations in Freemantle, NSW, 2795
There are 2209 solar PV installations in Freemantle's postcode, 2795, totaling 8548.34 kW of capacity. The 2795 postcode accounts for 0.145% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Freemantle area.
The average system size in Freemantle is 3.87kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Freemantle's postcode area are generating an average of 39493 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $355440 monthly and $4324520 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2795 postcode is enough to fully power 2375 Australian homes.
Freemantle solar carbon offset
System owners in Freemantle's postcode are collectively avoiding 14415 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5766 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2070 - 5174 cars off Freemantle's roads.
Other related Freemantle information
Freemantle's coordinates are -33.243663,149.378571 and its weather station is located at Orange Arpt Aws. Orange Arpt Aws weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Freemantle: 4.62 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 96.08 kPa
- Humidity: 75.33%
- Air temperature: 11.62 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.69 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Freemantle
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Freemantle households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Freemantle and the Bathurst region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Freemantle hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Freemantle
Join Freemantle's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Freemantle and the Bathurst region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.