Solar Power In Fremantle, WA, 6959
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Fremantle (postcode: 6959) and the region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Fremantle not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Fremantle
Western Australia, 6959
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Fremantle , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Fremantle's solar energy resources
On average, Fremantle receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.35 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Fremantle should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Fremantle
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Fremantle and is based on components well suited to area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Fremantle: 7.6518 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.8314 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2794 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $838 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Fremantle
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Fremantle: 15.3036 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.6628 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5588 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1676 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Fremantle
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Fremantle: 25.506 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 39.438 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9314 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2794 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Fremantle
Solar installations in Fremantle, WA, 6959
There are 5 solar PV installations in Fremantle's postcode, 6959, totaling 35.44 kW of capacity. The 6959 postcode accounts for 0% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Fremantle area.
The average system size in Fremantle is 7.09kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Fremantle's postcode area are generating an average of 190 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $1706 monthly and $20762 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6959 postcode is enough to fully power 10 Australian homes.
Fremantle solar carbon offset
System owners in Fremantle's postcode are collectively avoiding 69 tonnes (coal fired power) or 28 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 10 - 25 cars off Fremantle's roads.
Fremantle, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Fremantle information
Fremantle's coordinates are -32.053128,115.745869 and its weather station is located at Perth City. Perth City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Fremantle: 5.35 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.26 kPa
- Humidity: 64.41%
- Air temperature: 18.33 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Fremantle
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Fremantle households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Fremantle and the region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Fremantle hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Fremantle
Join Fremantle's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Fremantle and the region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.