Solar Power In Ganmain, NSW, 2702
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Ganmain (postcode: 2702) and the Wagga Wagga region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Ganmain not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Ganmain
New South Wales, 2702
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Ganmain , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wagga Wagga region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Ganmain's solar energy resources
On average, Ganmain receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.89 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Ganmain should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Ganmain
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Ganmain and is based on components well suited to Riverina area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ganmain: 6.993 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.0618 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.9296 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2554 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $766 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Ganmain
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ganmain: 13.986 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.1236 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 21.8592 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5108 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1532 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Ganmain
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ganmain: 23.31 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.206 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 36.432 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8513 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2554 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Ganmain
Solar installations in Ganmain, NSW, 2702
There are 79 solar PV installations in Ganmain's postcode, 2702, totaling 309.60 kW of capacity. The 2702 postcode accounts for 0.005% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Ganmain area.
The average system size in Ganmain is 3.92kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Ganmain's postcode area are generating an average of 1514 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $13625 monthly and $165777 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2702 postcode is enough to fully power 86 Australian homes.
Ganmain solar carbon offset
System owners in Ganmain's postcode are collectively avoiding 553 tonnes (coal fired power) or 221 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 79 - 198 cars off Ganmain's roads.
Ganmain, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Ganmain information
Ganmain's coordinates are -34.794899,147.038823 and its weather station is located at Wagga Wagga (Cv/Mil). Wagga Wagga (Cv/Mil) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Ganmain: 4.89 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.68 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.13 kPa
- Humidity: 65.17%
- Air temperature: 15.41 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.30 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Ganmain
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Ganmain households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Ganmain and the Wagga Wagga region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Ganmain hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Ganmain
Join Ganmain's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Ganmain and the Wagga Wagga region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.