Solar Power In Garfield, VIC, 3814
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Garfield (postcode: 3814) and the Cardinia region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Garfield not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Garfield
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Garfield , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Cardinia region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Garfield's solar energy resources
On average, Garfield receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.29 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Garfield should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Garfield
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Garfield and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Garfield: 6.1344 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.5866 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8118 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2240 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $672 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Garfield
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Garfield: 12.2688 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.1732 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.6236 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4481 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1344 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Garfield
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Garfield: 20.448 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.622 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.706 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7469 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2240 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Garfield
Solar installations in Garfield, VIC, 3814
There are 149 solar PV installations in Garfield's postcode, 3814, totaling 530.70 kW of capacity. The 3814 postcode accounts for 0.01% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Garfield area.
The average system size in Garfield is 3.56kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Garfield's postcode area are generating an average of 2277 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $20490 monthly and $249299 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3814 postcode is enough to fully power 147 Australian homes.
Garfield solar carbon offset
System owners in Garfield's postcode are collectively avoiding 831 tonnes (coal fired power) or 332 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 119 - 298 cars off Garfield's roads.
Garfield, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Garfield information
Garfield's coordinates are -38.092171,145.677004 and its weather station is located at Aspendale. Aspendale weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Garfield: 4.29 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.46 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.24 kPa
- Humidity: 65.60%
- Air temperature: 14.61 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.05 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Garfield
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Garfield households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Garfield and the Cardinia region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Garfield hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Garfield
Join Garfield's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Garfield and the Cardinia region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.