Solar Power In Gargett, QLD, 4741
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Gargett (postcode: 4741) and the Mackay region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Gargett not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Gargett
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Gargett , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Mackay region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Gargett's solar energy resources
On average, Gargett receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.29 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Gargett should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 6° to 16° and the optimal angle is 11°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Gargett
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Gargett and is based on components well suited to Mackay area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gargett: 7.5654 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.3622 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.4554 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2763 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $828 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Gargett
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gargett: 15.1308 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 10.7244 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.9108 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5526 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1657 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Gargett
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gargett: 25.218 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 17.874 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.518 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9210 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2763 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Gargett
Solar installations in Gargett, QLD, 4741
There are 703 solar PV installations in Gargett's postcode, 4741, totaling 2735.53 kW of capacity. The 4741 postcode accounts for 0.046% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Gargett area.
The average system size in Gargett is 3.89kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Gargett's postcode area are generating an average of 14471 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $130239 monthly and $1584569 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4741 postcode is enough to fully power 760 Australian homes.
Gargett solar carbon offset
System owners in Gargett's postcode are collectively avoiding 5282 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2113 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 758 - 1896 cars off Gargett's roads.
Gargett, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Gargett information
Gargett's coordinates are -21.166952,148.746641 and its weather station is located at Mackay. Mackay weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Gargett: 5.29 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.77 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.27 kPa
- Humidity: 64.43%
- Air temperature: 23.13 degrees C
- Earth temperature:24.68 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Gargett
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Gargett households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Gargett and the Mackay region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Gargett hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Gargett
Join Gargett's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Gargett and the Mackay region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.