Solar Power In Garland, NSW, 2797
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Garland (postcode: 2797) and the Orange region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Garland not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Garland
New South Wales, 2797
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Garland , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Orange region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Garland's solar energy resources
On average, Garland receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.62 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Garland should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Garland
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Garland and is based on components well suited to Central West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Garland: 6.6096 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.2724 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8712 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2413 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $723 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Garland
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Garland: 13.2192 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.5448 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.7424 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4826 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1447 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Garland
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Garland: 22.032 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.908 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.904 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8043 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2413 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Garland
Solar installations in Garland, NSW, 2797
There are 30 solar PV installations in Garland's postcode, 2797, totaling 112.32 kW of capacity. The 2797 postcode accounts for 0.002% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Garland area.
The average system size in Garland is 3.74kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Garland's postcode area are generating an average of 519 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $4670 monthly and $56822 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2797 postcode is enough to fully power 31 Australian homes.
Garland solar carbon offset
System owners in Garland's postcode are collectively avoiding 189 tonnes (coal fired power) or 76 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 27 - 68 cars off Garland's roads.
Other related Garland information
Garland's coordinates are -33.707873,149.025809 and its weather station is located at Orange Arpt Aws. Orange Arpt Aws weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Garland: 4.62 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 96.08 kPa
- Humidity: 75.33%
- Air temperature: 11.62 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.69 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Garland
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Garland households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Garland and the Orange region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Garland hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Garland
Join Garland's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Garland and the Orange region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.