Solar Power In Genoa, VIC, 3891
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Genoa (postcode: 3891) and the Gippsland - East region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Genoa not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Genoa
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Genoa , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Gippsland - East region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Genoa's solar energy resources
On average, Genoa receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.99 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Genoa should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Genoa
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Genoa and is based on components well suited to Latrobe - Gippsland area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Genoa: 5.7078 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.646 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.613 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2084 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $625 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Genoa
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Genoa: 11.4156 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.292 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.226 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4168 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1250 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Genoa
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Genoa: 19.026 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.82 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 28.71 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6946 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2084 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Genoa
Solar installations in Genoa, VIC, 3891
There are 29 solar PV installations in Genoa's postcode, 3891, totaling 76.50 kW of capacity. The 3891 postcode accounts for 0.002% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Genoa area.
The average system size in Genoa is 2.64kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Genoa's postcode area are generating an average of 305 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $2747 monthly and $33423 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3891 postcode is enough to fully power 21 Australian homes.
Genoa solar carbon offset
System owners in Genoa's postcode are collectively avoiding 111 tonnes (coal fired power) or 45 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 16 - 40 cars off Genoa's roads.
Genoa, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Genoa information
Genoa's coordinates are -37.475736,149.592844 and its weather station is located at Gabo Island (LH). Gabo Island (LH) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Genoa: 3.99 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 7.58 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.32 kPa
- Humidity: 81.40%
- Air temperature: 15.03 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.23 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Genoa
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Genoa households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Genoa and the Gippsland - East region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Genoa hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Genoa
Join Genoa's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Genoa and the Gippsland - East region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.