Solar Power In Gepps Cross, SA, 5094
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in South Australia, including Gepps Cross (postcode: 5094) and the Port Adelaide - East region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout SA.
Gepps Cross not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Gepps Cross
South Australia, 5094
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Gepps Cross , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Port Adelaide - East region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly South Australia team on 133-SUN.
Gepps Cross's solar energy resources
On average, Gepps Cross receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.47 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Gepps Cross should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Gepps Cross
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Gepps Cross and is based on components well suited to Adelaide - North area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gepps Cross: 6.3936 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.0618 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.6714 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2334 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $700 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Gepps Cross
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gepps Cross: 12.7872 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.1236 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.3428 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4669 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1400 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Gepps Cross
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gepps Cross: 21.312 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.206 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.238 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7782 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2334 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Gepps Cross
Solar installations in Gepps Cross, SA, 5094
There are 146 solar PV installations in Gepps Cross's postcode, 5094, totaling 907.05 kW of capacity. The 5094 postcode accounts for 0.01% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Gepps Cross area.
The average system size in Gepps Cross is 6.21kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Gepps Cross's postcode area are generating an average of 4055 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $36491 monthly and $443969 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 5094 postcode is enough to fully power 252 Australian homes.
Gepps Cross solar carbon offset
System owners in Gepps Cross's postcode are collectively avoiding 1480 tonnes (coal fired power) or 592 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 212 - 531 cars off Gepps Cross's roads.
Gepps Cross, South Australia regional boundaries
Other related Gepps Cross information
Gepps Cross's coordinates are -34.841726,138.59966 and its weather station is located at Adelaide City. Adelaide City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Gepps Cross: 4.47 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.20 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.35 kPa
- Humidity: 62.56%
- Air temperature: 16.59 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.63 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Gepps Cross
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Gepps Cross households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Gepps Cross and the Port Adelaide - East region. For more SA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in South Australia or call our Gepps Cross hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Gepps Cross
Join Gepps Cross's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Gepps Cross and the Port Adelaide - East region. Call our South Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.