Solar Power In Gingkin, NSW, 2787
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Gingkin (postcode: 2787) and the Bathurst region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Gingkin not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Gingkin
New South Wales, 2787
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Gingkin , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Bathurst region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Gingkin's solar energy resources
On average, Gingkin receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.36 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Gingkin should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Gingkin
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Gingkin and is based on components well suited to Central West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gingkin: 6.237 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.3588 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1692 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2277 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $683 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Gingkin
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gingkin: 12.474 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.7176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3384 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4554 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1366 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Gingkin
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gingkin: 20.79 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.196 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.564 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7590 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2277 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Gingkin
Solar installations in Gingkin, NSW, 2787
There are 285 solar PV installations in Gingkin's postcode, 2787, totaling 1113.34 kW of capacity. The 2787 postcode accounts for 0.019% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Gingkin area.
The average system size in Gingkin is 3.91kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Gingkin's postcode area are generating an average of 4854 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $43687 monthly and $531531 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2787 postcode is enough to fully power 309 Australian homes.
Gingkin solar carbon offset
System owners in Gingkin's postcode are collectively avoiding 1772 tonnes (coal fired power) or 709 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 254 - 636 cars off Gingkin's roads.
Other related Gingkin information
Gingkin's coordinates are -33.888788,149.927471 and its weather station is located at Katoomba. Katoomba weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Gingkin: 4.36 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 1.96 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.50 kPa
- Humidity: 77.12%
- Air temperature: 11.58 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.77 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Gingkin
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Gingkin households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Gingkin and the Bathurst region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Gingkin hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Gingkin
Join Gingkin's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Gingkin and the Bathurst region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.