Solar Power In Gisborne, VIC, 3437
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Gisborne (postcode: 3437) and the Macedon Ranges region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Gisborne not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Gisborne
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Gisborne , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Macedon Ranges region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Gisborne's solar energy resources
On average, Gisborne receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.98 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Gisborne should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Gisborne
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Gisborne and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gisborne: 5.6916 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.4462 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.829 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2078 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $623 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Gisborne
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gisborne: 11.3832 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.8924 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.658 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4157 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1247 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Gisborne
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gisborne: 18.972 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.154 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.43 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6929 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2078 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Gisborne
Solar installations in Gisborne, VIC, 3437
There are 647 solar PV installations in Gisborne's postcode, 3437, totaling 2369.79 kW of capacity. The 3437 postcode accounts for 0.042% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Gisborne area.
The average system size in Gisborne is 3.66kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Gisborne's postcode area are generating an average of 9432 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $84886 monthly and $1032778 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3437 postcode is enough to fully power 658 Australian homes.
Gisborne solar carbon offset
System owners in Gisborne's postcode are collectively avoiding 3443 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1377 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 494 - 1236 cars off Gisborne's roads.
Gisborne, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Gisborne information
Gisborne's coordinates are -37.488037,144.59112 and its weather station is located at Melbourne Intl Arpt. Melbourne Intl Arpt weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Gisborne: 3.98 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.80 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.23 kPa
- Humidity: 70.37%
- Air temperature: 13.97 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.15 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Gisborne
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Gisborne households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Gisborne and the Macedon Ranges region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Gisborne hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Gisborne
Join Gisborne's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Gisborne and the Macedon Ranges region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.