Solar Power In Glendale, NSW, 2285
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Glendale (postcode: 2285) and the Lake Macquarie - East region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Glendale not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Glendale
New South Wales, 2285
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Glendale , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Lake Macquarie - East region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Glendale's solar energy resources
On average, Glendale receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.44 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Glendale should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Glendale
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Glendale and is based on components well suited to Newcastle and Lake Macquarie area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Glendale: 6.3504 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.126 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2319 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $695 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Glendale
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Glendale: 12.7008 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.252 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4638 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1391 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Glendale
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Glendale: 21.168 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.42 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7730 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2319 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Glendale
Solar installations in Glendale, NSW, 2285
There are 1580 solar PV installations in Glendale's postcode, 2285, totaling 4680.38 kW of capacity. The 2285 postcode accounts for 0.103% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Glendale area.
The average system size in Glendale is 2.96kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Glendale's postcode area are generating an average of 20781 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $187028 monthly and $2275507 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2285 postcode is enough to fully power 1300 Australian homes.
Glendale solar carbon offset
System owners in Glendale's postcode are collectively avoiding 7585 tonnes (coal fired power) or 3034 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1089 - 2723 cars off Glendale's roads.
Glendale, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Glendale information
Glendale's coordinates are -32.926823,151.650189 and its weather station is located at Newcastle. Newcastle weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Glendale: 4.44 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 7.55 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.49 kPa
- Humidity: 74.65%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.48 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Glendale
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Glendale households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Glendale and the Lake Macquarie - East region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Glendale hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Glendale
Join Glendale's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Glendale and the Lake Macquarie - East region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.