Solar Power In Glendevie, TAS, 7109
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Tasmania, including Glendevie (postcode: 7109) and the Huon - Bruny Island region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout TAS.
Glendevie not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Glendevie
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Glendevie , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Huon - Bruny Island region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Tasmania team on 133-SUN.
Glendevie's solar energy resources
On average, Glendevie receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.66 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Glendevie should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 28° to 38° and the optimal angle is 33°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Glendevie
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Glendevie and is based on components well suited to South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Glendevie: 5.2326 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 1.8306 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.6832 kWh**
- Average annual output: 1911 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $573 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Glendevie
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Glendevie: 10.4652 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 3.6612 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.3664 kWh**
- Average annual production: 3823 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1147 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Glendevie
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Glendevie: 17.442 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 6.102 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 28.944 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6372 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $1911 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Glendevie
Solar installations in Glendevie, TAS, 7109
There are 559 solar PV installations in Glendevie's postcode, 7109, totaling 1841.85 kW of capacity. The 7109 postcode accounts for 0.037% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Glendevie area.
The average system size in Glendevie is 3.29kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Glendevie's postcode area are generating an average of 6741 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $60671 monthly and $738158 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 7109 postcode is enough to fully power 512 Australian homes.
Glendevie solar carbon offset
System owners in Glendevie's postcode are collectively avoiding 2461 tonnes (coal fired power) or 984 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 353 - 883 cars off Glendevie's roads.
Other related Glendevie information
Glendevie's coordinates are -43.237861,146.991158 and its weather station is located at Cape Bruny (LH). Cape Bruny (LH) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Glendevie: 3.66 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 7.28 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.38 kPa
- Humidity: 76.58%
- Air temperature: 11.70 degrees C
- Earth temperature:13.08 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Glendevie
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Glendevie households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Glendevie and the Huon - Bruny Island region. For more TAS solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Tasmania or call our Glendevie hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Glendevie
Join Glendevie's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Glendevie and the Huon - Bruny Island region. Call our Tasmania team on 133-SUN for more information.