Solar Power In Glenroy, NSW, 2653
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Glenroy (postcode: 2653) and the Tumut - Tumbarumba region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Glenroy not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Glenroy
New South Wales, 2653
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Glenroy , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Tumut - Tumbarumba region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Glenroy's solar energy resources
On average, Glenroy receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.44 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Glenroy should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 20° to 30° and the optimal angle is 25°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Glenroy
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Glenroy and is based on components well suited to Riverina area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Glenroy: 6.3504 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.8458 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.855 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2319 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $695 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Glenroy
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Glenroy: 12.7008 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.6916 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.71 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4638 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1391 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Glenroy
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Glenroy: 21.168 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 9.486 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.85 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7730 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2319 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Glenroy
Solar installations in Glenroy, NSW, 2653
There are 224 solar PV installations in Glenroy's postcode, 2653, totaling 879.66 kW of capacity. The 2653 postcode accounts for 0.015% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Glenroy area.
The average system size in Glenroy is 3.93kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Glenroy's postcode area are generating an average of 3906 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $35151 monthly and $427673 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2653 postcode is enough to fully power 244 Australian homes.
Glenroy solar carbon offset
System owners in Glenroy's postcode are collectively avoiding 1426 tonnes (coal fired power) or 570 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 205 - 512 cars off Glenroy's roads.
Glenroy, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Glenroy information
Glenroy's coordinates are -35.751601,147.942916 and its weather station is located at Tumut. Tumut weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Glenroy: 4.44 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.53 m/s
- Air pressure: 94.97 kPa
- Humidity: 64.63%
- Air temperature: 13.04 degrees C
- Earth temperature:13.73 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Glenroy
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Glenroy households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Glenroy and the Tumut - Tumbarumba region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Glenroy hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Glenroy
Join Glenroy's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Glenroy and the Tumut - Tumbarumba region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.