Solar Power In Goshen, TAS, 7216
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Tasmania, including Goshen (postcode: 7216) and the North East region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout TAS.
Goshen not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Goshen
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Goshen , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the North East region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Tasmania team on 133-SUN.
Goshen's solar energy resources
On average, Goshen receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.37 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Goshen should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 26° to 36° and the optimal angle is 31°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Goshen
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Goshen and is based on components well suited to Launceston and North East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Goshen: 6.2532 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.457 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.9846 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2282 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $684 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Goshen
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Goshen: 12.5064 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.914 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.9692 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4565 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1369 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Goshen
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Goshen: 20.844 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.19 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.282 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7608 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2282 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Goshen
Solar installations in Goshen, TAS, 7216
There are 306 solar PV installations in Goshen's postcode, 7216, totaling 1063.53 kW of capacity. The 7216 postcode accounts for 0.02% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Goshen area.
The average system size in Goshen is 3.48kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Goshen's postcode area are generating an average of 4648 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $41829 monthly and $508915 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 7216 postcode is enough to fully power 295 Australian homes.
Goshen solar carbon offset
System owners in Goshen's postcode are collectively avoiding 1696 tonnes (coal fired power) or 679 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 244 - 609 cars off Goshen's roads.
Other related Goshen information
Goshen's coordinates are -41.271921,148.099016 and its weather station is located at Eddystone Pt (LH). Eddystone Pt (LH) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Goshen: 4.37 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 6.66 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.16 kPa
- Humidity: 80.61%
- Air temperature: 13.30 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.88 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Goshen
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Goshen households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Goshen and the North East region. For more TAS solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Tasmania or call our Goshen hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Goshen
Join Goshen's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Goshen and the North East region. Call our Tasmania team on 133-SUN for more information.