Solar Power In Gosnells, WA, 6110
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Gosnells (postcode: 6110) and the Gosnells region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Gosnells not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Gosnells
Western Australia, 6110
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Gosnells , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Gosnells region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Gosnells's solar energy resources
On average, Gosnells receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.97 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Gosnells should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Gosnells
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Gosnells and is based on components well suited to Perth - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gosnells: 7.1118 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.5046 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.287 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2595 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $778 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Gosnells
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gosnells: 14.2236 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.0092 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.574 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5191 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1557 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Gosnells
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gosnells: 23.706 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.682 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.29 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8653 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2595 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Gosnells
Solar installations in Gosnells, WA, 6110
There are 3855 solar PV installations in Gosnells's postcode, 6110, totaling 9465.56 kW of capacity. The 6110 postcode accounts for 0.252% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Gosnells area.
The average system size in Gosnells is 2.46kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Gosnells's postcode area are generating an average of 47044 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $423394 monthly and $5151300 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6110 postcode is enough to fully power 2629 Australian homes.
Gosnells solar carbon offset
System owners in Gosnells's postcode are collectively avoiding 17171 tonnes (coal fired power) or 6868 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2465 - 6163 cars off Gosnells's roads.
Gosnells, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Gosnells information
Gosnells's coordinates are -32.072009,116.002362 and its weather station is located at Perth Intl/Belmont. Perth Intl/Belmont weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Gosnells: 4.97 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.68 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.43 kPa
- Humidity: 65.50%
- Air temperature: 18.14 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Gosnells
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Gosnells households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Gosnells and the Gosnells region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Gosnells hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Gosnells
Join Gosnells's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Gosnells and the Gosnells region. Call our Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.