Solar Power In Goughs Bay, VIC, 3723
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Goughs Bay (postcode: 3723) and the Upper Goulburn Valley region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Goughs Bay not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Goughs Bay
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Goughs Bay , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Upper Goulburn Valley region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Goughs Bay's solar energy resources
On average, Goughs Bay receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.43 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Goughs Bay should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Goughs Bay
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Goughs Bay and is based on components well suited to Hume area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Goughs Bay: 6.3342 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.6568 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8442 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2313 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $694 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Goughs Bay
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Goughs Bay: 12.6684 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.3136 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.6884 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4627 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1388 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Goughs Bay
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Goughs Bay: 21.114 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.856 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.814 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7712 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2313 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Goughs Bay
Solar installations in Goughs Bay, VIC, 3723
There are 310 solar PV installations in Goughs Bay's postcode, 3723, totaling 1079.90 kW of capacity. The 3723 postcode accounts for 0.02% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Goughs Bay area.
The average system size in Goughs Bay is 3.48kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Goughs Bay's postcode area are generating an average of 4784 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $43056 monthly and $523843 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3723 postcode is enough to fully power 300 Australian homes.
Goughs Bay solar carbon offset
System owners in Goughs Bay's postcode are collectively avoiding 1746 tonnes (coal fired power) or 698 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 251 - 627 cars off Goughs Bay's roads.
Goughs Bay, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Goughs Bay information
Goughs Bay's coordinates are -37.176707,146.063541 and its weather station is located at Mangalore Airport. Mangalore Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Goughs Bay: 4.43 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.03 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.81%
- Air temperature: 14.15 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.84 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Goughs Bay
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Goughs Bay households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Goughs Bay and the Upper Goulburn Valley region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Goughs Bay hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Goughs Bay
Join Goughs Bay's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Goughs Bay and the Upper Goulburn Valley region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.