Solar Power In Graceville East, QLD, 4075
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Graceville East (postcode: 4075) and the Sherwood - Indooroopilly region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Graceville East not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Graceville East
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Graceville East , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Sherwood - Indooroopilly region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Graceville East's solar energy resources
On average, Graceville East receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Graceville East should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Graceville East
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Graceville East and is based on components well suited to Brisbane - West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Graceville East: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1962 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Graceville East
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Graceville East: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3924 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Graceville East
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Graceville East: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.654 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Graceville East
Solar installations in Graceville East, QLD, 4075
There are 1865 solar PV installations in Graceville East's postcode, 4075, totaling 5650.25 kW of capacity. The 4075 postcode accounts for 0.122% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Graceville East area.
The average system size in Graceville East is 3.03kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Graceville East's postcode area are generating an average of 27178 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $244599 monthly and $2975958 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4075 postcode is enough to fully power 1570 Australian homes.
Graceville East solar carbon offset
System owners in Graceville East's postcode are collectively avoiding 9920 tonnes (coal fired power) or 3968 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1424 - 3561 cars off Graceville East's roads.
Other related Graceville East information
Graceville East's coordinates are -27.524939,152.980993 and its weather station is located at Archefield/Brisbane. Archefield/Brisbane weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Graceville East: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.28 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.39 kPa
- Humidity: 72.36%
- Air temperature: 19.88 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Graceville East
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Graceville East households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Graceville East and the Sherwood - Indooroopilly region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Graceville East hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Graceville East
Join Graceville East's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Graceville East and the Sherwood - Indooroopilly region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.