Solar Power In Griffith, NSW, 2680
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Griffith (postcode: 2680) and the Griffith - Murrumbidgee (West) region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Griffith not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Griffith
New South Wales, 2680
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Griffith , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Griffith - Murrumbidgee (West) region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Griffith's solar energy resources
On average, Griffith receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.75 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Griffith should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Griffith
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Griffith and is based on components well suited to Riverina area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Griffith: 6.7932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.132 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.8864 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2480 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $744 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Griffith
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Griffith: 13.5864 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.264 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 21.7728 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4961 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1488 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Griffith
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Griffith: 22.644 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.44 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 36.288 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8269 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2480 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Griffith
Solar installations in Griffith, NSW, 2680
There are 1208 solar PV installations in Griffith's postcode, 2680, totaling 7554.94 kW of capacity. The 2680 postcode accounts for 0.079% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Griffith area.
The average system size in Griffith is 6.25kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Griffith's postcode area are generating an average of 35886 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $322974 monthly and $3929513 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2680 postcode is enough to fully power 2099 Australian homes.
Griffith solar carbon offset
System owners in Griffith's postcode are collectively avoiding 13098 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5239 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1881 - 4701 cars off Griffith's roads.
Griffith, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Griffith information
Griffith's coordinates are -34.289045,146.043671 and its weather station is located at Griffith. Griffith weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Griffith: 4.75 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.56 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.02 kPa
- Humidity: 54.38%
- Air temperature: 16.53 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.62 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Griffith
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Griffith households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Griffith and the Griffith - Murrumbidgee (West) region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Griffith hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Griffith
Join Griffith's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Griffith and the Griffith - Murrumbidgee (West) region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.