Solar Power In Gymea Bay, NSW, 2227
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Gymea Bay (postcode: 2227) and the Cronulla - Miranda - Caringbah region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Gymea Bay not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Gymea Bay
New South Wales, 2227
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Gymea Bay , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Cronulla - Miranda - Caringbah region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Gymea Bay's solar energy resources
On average, Gymea Bay receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.67 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Gymea Bay should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Gymea Bay
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Gymea Bay and is based on components well suited to Sydney - Sutherland area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gymea Bay: 6.6798 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.375 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.1412 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2439 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $731 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Gymea Bay
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gymea Bay: 13.3596 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.75 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.2824 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4878 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1463 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Gymea Bay
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gymea Bay: 22.266 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.25 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.804 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8130 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2439 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Gymea Bay
Solar installations in Gymea Bay, NSW, 2227
There are 340 solar PV installations in Gymea Bay's postcode, 2227, totaling 949.33 kW of capacity. The 2227 postcode accounts for 0.022% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Gymea Bay area.
The average system size in Gymea Bay is 2.79kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Gymea Bay's postcode area are generating an average of 4433 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $39900 monthly and $485454 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2227 postcode is enough to fully power 264 Australian homes.
Gymea Bay solar carbon offset
System owners in Gymea Bay's postcode are collectively avoiding 1618 tonnes (coal fired power) or 647 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 232 - 581 cars off Gymea Bay's roads.
Gymea Bay, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Gymea Bay information
Gymea Bay's coordinates are -34.048156,151.086087 and its weather station is located at Sydney Intl Airport. Sydney Intl Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Gymea Bay: 4.67 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.02 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.97 kPa
- Humidity: 69.08%
- Air temperature: 17.89 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Gymea Bay
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Gymea Bay households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Gymea Bay and the Cronulla - Miranda - Caringbah region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Gymea Bay hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Gymea Bay
Join Gymea Bay's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Gymea Bay and the Cronulla - Miranda - Caringbah region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.