Solar Power In Haberfield, NSW, 2045
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Haberfield (postcode: 2045) and the Strathfield - Burwood - Ashfield region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Haberfield not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Haberfield
New South Wales, 2045
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Haberfield , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Strathfield - Burwood - Ashfield region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Haberfield's solar energy resources
On average, Haberfield receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.54 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Haberfield should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Haberfield
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Haberfield and is based on components well suited to Sydney - Inner West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Haberfield: 6.4962 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.375 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.612 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2371 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $711 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Haberfield
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Haberfield: 12.9924 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.75 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.224 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4742 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1422 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Haberfield
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Haberfield: 21.654 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.25 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.04 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7904 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2371 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Haberfield
Solar installations in Haberfield, NSW, 2045
There are 91 solar PV installations in Haberfield's postcode, 2045, totaling 310.63 kW of capacity. The 2045 postcode accounts for 0.006% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Haberfield area.
The average system size in Haberfield is 3.41kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Haberfield's postcode area are generating an average of 1410 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $12692 monthly and $154423 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2045 postcode is enough to fully power 86 Australian homes.
Haberfield solar carbon offset
System owners in Haberfield's postcode are collectively avoiding 515 tonnes (coal fired power) or 206 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 74 - 185 cars off Haberfield's roads.
Haberfield, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Haberfield information
Haberfield's coordinates are -33.880496,151.138839 and its weather station is located at Sydney. Sydney weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Haberfield: 4.54 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.37 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.46%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Haberfield
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Haberfield households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Haberfield and the Strathfield - Burwood - Ashfield region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Haberfield hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Haberfield
Join Haberfield's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Haberfield and the Strathfield - Burwood - Ashfield region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.