Solar Power In Hallam, VIC, 3803
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Hallam (postcode: 3803) and the Casey - North region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Hallam not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Hallam
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Hallam , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Casey - North region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Hallam's solar energy resources
On average, Hallam receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.29 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Hallam should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Hallam
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Hallam and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Hallam: 6.1344 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.5866 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8118 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2240 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $672 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Hallam
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Hallam: 12.2688 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.1732 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.6236 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4481 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1344 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Hallam
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Hallam: 20.448 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.622 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.706 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7469 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2240 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Hallam
Solar installations in Hallam, VIC, 3803
There are 623 solar PV installations in Hallam's postcode, 3803, totaling 2417.97 kW of capacity. The 3803 postcode accounts for 0.041% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Hallam area.
The average system size in Hallam is 3.88kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Hallam's postcode area are generating an average of 10373 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $93358 monthly and $1135853 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3803 postcode is enough to fully power 672 Australian homes.
Hallam solar carbon offset
System owners in Hallam's postcode are collectively avoiding 3786 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1514 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 544 - 1359 cars off Hallam's roads.
Hallam, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Hallam information
Hallam's coordinates are -38.006282,145.273267 and its weather station is located at Aspendale. Aspendale weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Hallam: 4.29 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.46 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.24 kPa
- Humidity: 65.60%
- Air temperature: 14.61 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.05 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Hallam
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Hallam households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Hallam and the Casey - North region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Hallam hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Hallam
Join Hallam's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Hallam and the Casey - North region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.