Solar Power In Hanwood, NSW, 2680
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Hanwood (postcode: 2680) and the Griffith - Murrumbidgee (West) region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Hanwood not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Hanwood
New South Wales, 2680
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Hanwood , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Griffith - Murrumbidgee (West) region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Hanwood's solar energy resources
On average, Hanwood receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.75 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Hanwood should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Hanwood
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Hanwood and is based on components well suited to Riverina area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Hanwood: 6.7932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.132 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.8864 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2480 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $744 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Hanwood
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Hanwood: 13.5864 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.264 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 21.7728 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4961 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1488 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Hanwood
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Hanwood: 22.644 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.44 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 36.288 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8269 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2480 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Hanwood
Solar installations in Hanwood, NSW, 2680
There are 1208 solar PV installations in Hanwood's postcode, 2680, totaling 7554.94 kW of capacity. The 2680 postcode accounts for 0.079% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Hanwood area.
The average system size in Hanwood is 6.25kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Hanwood's postcode area are generating an average of 35886 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $322974 monthly and $3929513 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2680 postcode is enough to fully power 2099 Australian homes.
Hanwood solar carbon offset
System owners in Hanwood's postcode are collectively avoiding 13098 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5239 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1881 - 4701 cars off Hanwood's roads.
Hanwood, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Hanwood information
Hanwood's coordinates are -34.329292,146.041304 and its weather station is located at Griffith. Griffith weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Hanwood: 4.75 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.56 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.02 kPa
- Humidity: 54.38%
- Air temperature: 16.53 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.62 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Hanwood
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Hanwood households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Hanwood and the Griffith - Murrumbidgee (West) region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Hanwood hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Hanwood
Join Hanwood's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Hanwood and the Griffith - Murrumbidgee (West) region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.