Solar Power In Hardys Bay, NSW, 2257
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Hardys Bay (postcode: 2257) and the Gosford region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Hardys Bay not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Hardys Bay
New South Wales, 2257
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Hardys Bay , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Gosford region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Hardys Bay's solar energy resources
On average, Hardys Bay receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.54 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Hardys Bay should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Hardys Bay
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Hardys Bay and is based on components well suited to Central Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Hardys Bay: 6.4962 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.375 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.612 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2371 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $711 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Hardys Bay
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Hardys Bay: 12.9924 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.75 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.224 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4742 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1422 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Hardys Bay
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Hardys Bay: 21.654 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.25 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.04 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7904 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2371 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Hardys Bay
Solar installations in Hardys Bay, NSW, 2257
There are 1200 solar PV installations in Hardys Bay's postcode, 2257, totaling 3080.52 kW of capacity. The 2257 postcode accounts for 0.079% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Hardys Bay area.
The average system size in Hardys Bay is 2.57kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Hardys Bay's postcode area are generating an average of 13986 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $125870 monthly and $1531419 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2257 postcode is enough to fully power 856 Australian homes.
Hardys Bay solar carbon offset
System owners in Hardys Bay's postcode are collectively avoiding 5105 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2042 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 733 - 1832 cars off Hardys Bay's roads.
Other related Hardys Bay information
Hardys Bay's coordinates are -33.525157,151.35744 and its weather station is located at Sydney. Sydney weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Hardys Bay: 4.54 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.37 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.46%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Hardys Bay
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Hardys Bay households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Hardys Bay and the Gosford region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Hardys Bay hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Hardys Bay
Join Hardys Bay's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Hardys Bay and the Gosford region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.