Solar Power In Herron, WA, 6211
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Herron (postcode: 6211) and the Mandurah region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Herron not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Herron
Western Australia, 6211
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Herron , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Mandurah region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Herron's solar energy resources
On average, Herron receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.45 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Herron should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Herron
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Herron and is based on components well suited to Mandurah area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Herron: 7.7976 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 12.1014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2846 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $853 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Herron
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Herron: 15.5952 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 24.2028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5693 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1707 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Herron
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Herron: 25.992 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 40.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9488 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2846 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Herron
Solar installations in Herron, WA, 6211
There are 969 solar PV installations in Herron's postcode, 6211, totaling 2618.15 kW of capacity. The 6211 postcode accounts for 0.063% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Herron area.
The average system size in Herron is 2.7kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Herron's postcode area are generating an average of 14269 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $128420 monthly and $1562446 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6211 postcode is enough to fully power 727 Australian homes.
Herron solar carbon offset
System owners in Herron's postcode are collectively avoiding 5208 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2083 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 748 - 1869 cars off Herron's roads.
Herron, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Herron information
Herron's coordinates are -32.749322,115.676533 and its weather station is located at Mandura Aws (Aut). Mandura Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Herron: 5.45 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.89 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.43 kPa
- Humidity: 67.40%
- Air temperature: 17.89 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.75 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Herron
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Herron households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Herron and the Mandurah region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Herron hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Herron
Join Herron's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Herron and the Mandurah region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.