Solar Power In Irishtown, WA, 6401
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Irishtown (postcode: 6401) and the Wheat Belt - North region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Irishtown not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Irishtown
Western Australia, 6401
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Irishtown , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wheat Belt - North region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Irishtown's solar energy resources
On average, Irishtown receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.93 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Irishtown should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Irishtown
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Irishtown and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Wheat Belt area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Irishtown: 7.0524 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.4722 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.8756 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2575 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $772 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Irishtown
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Irishtown: 14.1048 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.9444 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 21.7512 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5150 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1545 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Irishtown
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Irishtown: 23.508 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.574 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 36.252 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8583 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2575 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Irishtown
Solar installations in Irishtown, WA, 6401
There are 599 solar PV installations in Irishtown's postcode, 6401, totaling 1845.44 kW of capacity. The 6401 postcode accounts for 0.039% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Irishtown area.
The average system size in Irishtown is 3.08kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Irishtown's postcode area are generating an average of 9098 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $81882 monthly and $996233 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6401 postcode is enough to fully power 513 Australian homes.
Irishtown solar carbon offset
System owners in Irishtown's postcode are collectively avoiding 3321 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1328 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 477 - 1192 cars off Irishtown's roads.
Irishtown, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Irishtown information
Irishtown's coordinates are -31.576463,116.63077 and its weather station is located at Northam. Northam weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Irishtown: 4.93 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.28 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.88 kPa
- Humidity: 53.58%
- Air temperature: 17.93 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.48 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Irishtown
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Irishtown households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Irishtown and the Wheat Belt - North region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Irishtown hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Irishtown
Join Irishtown's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Irishtown and the Wheat Belt - North region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.