Solar Power In Jeeralang, VIC, 3840
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Jeeralang (postcode: 3840) and the Latrobe Valley region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Jeeralang not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Jeeralang
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Jeeralang , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Latrobe Valley region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Jeeralang's solar energy resources
On average, Jeeralang receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.84 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Jeeralang should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Jeeralang
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Jeeralang and is based on components well suited to Latrobe - Gippsland area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Jeeralang: 5.4918 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.3004 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.5968 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2005 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $601 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Jeeralang
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Jeeralang: 10.9836 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.6008 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.1936 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4011 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1203 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Jeeralang
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Jeeralang: 18.306 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 7.668 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 28.656 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6685 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2005 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Jeeralang
Solar installations in Jeeralang, VIC, 3840
There are 1000 solar PV installations in Jeeralang's postcode, 3840, totaling 3478.18 kW of capacity. The 3840 postcode accounts for 0.065% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Jeeralang area.
The average system size in Jeeralang is 3.48kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Jeeralang's postcode area are generating an average of 13356 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $120206 monthly and $1462505 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3840 postcode is enough to fully power 966 Australian homes.
Jeeralang solar carbon offset
System owners in Jeeralang's postcode are collectively avoiding 4875 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1950 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 700 - 1750 cars off Jeeralang's roads.
Other related Jeeralang information
Jeeralang's coordinates are -38.405751,146.477884 and its weather station is located at Latrobe Valley Arpt. Latrobe Valley Arpt weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Jeeralang: 3.84 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.59 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.88 kPa
- Humidity: 76.15%
- Air temperature: 13.39 degrees C
- Earth temperature:14.97 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Jeeralang
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Jeeralang households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Jeeralang and the Latrobe Valley region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Jeeralang hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Jeeralang
Join Jeeralang's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Jeeralang and the Latrobe Valley region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.