Solar Power In Jimna, QLD, 4515
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Jimna (postcode: 4515) and the Caboolture Hinterland region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Jimna not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Jimna
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Jimna , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Caboolture Hinterland region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Jimna's solar energy resources
On average, Jimna receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.90 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Jimna should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 11° to 21° and the optimal angle is 16°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Jimna
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Jimna and is based on components well suited to Moreton Bay - North area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Jimna: 7.0092 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.5198 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.342 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2559 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $767 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Jimna
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Jimna: 14.0184 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.0396 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.684 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5118 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1535 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Jimna
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Jimna: 23.364 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.066 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.14 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8531 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2559 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Jimna
Solar installations in Jimna, QLD, 4515
There are 599 solar PV installations in Jimna's postcode, 4515, totaling 2007.21 kW of capacity. The 4515 postcode accounts for 0.039% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Jimna area.
The average system size in Jimna is 3.35kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Jimna's postcode area are generating an average of 9835 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $88518 monthly and $1076969 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4515 postcode is enough to fully power 558 Australian homes.
Jimna solar carbon offset
System owners in Jimna's postcode are collectively avoiding 3590 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1436 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 515 - 1289 cars off Jimna's roads.
Other related Jimna information
Jimna's coordinates are -26.660424,152.464714 and its weather station is located at Nambour. Nambour weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Jimna: 4.90 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.88 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.11 kPa
- Humidity: 66.63%
- Air temperature: 19.38 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.18 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Jimna
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Jimna households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Jimna and the Caboolture Hinterland region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Jimna hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Jimna
Join Jimna's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Jimna and the Caboolture Hinterland region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.