Solar Power In Jondaryan, QLD, 4403
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Jondaryan (postcode: 4403) and the Darling Downs - East region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Jondaryan not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Jondaryan
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Jondaryan , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Darling Downs - East region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Jondaryan's solar energy resources
On average, Jondaryan receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.17 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Jondaryan should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Jondaryan
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Jondaryan and is based on components well suited to Darling Downs - Maranoa area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Jondaryan: 7.398 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.563 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.0008 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2700 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $810 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Jondaryan
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Jondaryan: 14.796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.126 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.0016 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5400 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1620 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Jondaryan
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Jondaryan: 24.66 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.21 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.336 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9001 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2700 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Jondaryan
Solar installations in Jondaryan, QLD, 4403
There are 99 solar PV installations in Jondaryan's postcode, 4403, totaling 442.60 kW of capacity. The 4403 postcode accounts for 0.006% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Jondaryan area.
The average system size in Jondaryan is 4.47kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Jondaryan's postcode area are generating an average of 2288 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $20594 monthly and $250562 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4403 postcode is enough to fully power 123 Australian homes.
Jondaryan solar carbon offset
System owners in Jondaryan's postcode are collectively avoiding 835 tonnes (coal fired power) or 334 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 120 - 300 cars off Jondaryan's roads.
Jondaryan, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Jondaryan information
Jondaryan's coordinates are -27.368691,151.592566 and its weather station is located at Toowoomba. Toowoomba weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Jondaryan: 5.17 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.75 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.21 kPa
- Humidity: 61.90%
- Air temperature: 18.61 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.02 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Jondaryan
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Jondaryan households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Jondaryan and the Darling Downs - East region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Jondaryan hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Jondaryan
Join Jondaryan's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Jondaryan and the Darling Downs - East region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.