Solar Power In Kamarah, NSW, 2665
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Kamarah (postcode: 2665) and the Wagga Wagga region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Kamarah not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Kamarah
New South Wales, 2665
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Kamarah , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wagga Wagga region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Kamarah's solar energy resources
On average, Kamarah receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.75 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Kamarah should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Kamarah
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Kamarah and is based on components well suited to Riverina area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kamarah: 6.7932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.132 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.8864 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2480 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $744 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Kamarah
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kamarah: 13.5864 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.264 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 21.7728 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4961 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1488 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Kamarah
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kamarah: 22.644 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.44 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 36.288 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8269 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2480 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Kamarah
Solar installations in Kamarah, NSW, 2665
There are 138 solar PV installations in Kamarah's postcode, 2665, totaling 742.89 kW of capacity. The 2665 postcode accounts for 0.009% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Kamarah area.
The average system size in Kamarah is 5.38kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Kamarah's postcode area are generating an average of 3529 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $31759 monthly and $386396 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2665 postcode is enough to fully power 206 Australian homes.
Kamarah solar carbon offset
System owners in Kamarah's postcode are collectively avoiding 1288 tonnes (coal fired power) or 515 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 185 - 462 cars off Kamarah's roads.
Other related Kamarah information
Kamarah's coordinates are -34.368121,146.76096 and its weather station is located at Griffith. Griffith weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Kamarah: 4.75 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.56 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.02 kPa
- Humidity: 54.38%
- Air temperature: 16.53 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.62 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Kamarah
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Kamarah households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Kamarah and the Wagga Wagga region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Kamarah hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Kamarah
Join Kamarah's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Kamarah and the Wagga Wagga region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.