Solar Power In Karalee, QLD, 4306
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Karalee (postcode: 4306) and the Ipswich Inner region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Karalee not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Karalee
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Karalee , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Ipswich Inner region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Karalee's solar energy resources
On average, Karalee receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Karalee should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Karalee
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Karalee and is based on components well suited to Ipswich area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Karalee: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1962 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Karalee
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Karalee: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3924 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Karalee
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Karalee: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.654 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Karalee
Solar installations in Karalee, QLD, 4306
There are 5460 solar PV installations in Karalee's postcode, 4306, totaling 17835.95 kW of capacity. The 4306 postcode accounts for 0.357% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Karalee area.
The average system size in Karalee is 3.27kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Karalee's postcode area are generating an average of 85791 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $772118 monthly and $9394106 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4306 postcode is enough to fully power 4954 Australian homes.
Karalee solar carbon offset
System owners in Karalee's postcode are collectively avoiding 31314 tonnes (coal fired power) or 12525 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 4496 - 11240 cars off Karalee's roads.
Karalee, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Karalee information
Karalee's coordinates are -27.562833,152.825544 and its weather station is located at Archefield/Brisbane. Archefield/Brisbane weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Karalee: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.28 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.39 kPa
- Humidity: 72.36%
- Air temperature: 19.88 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Karalee
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Karalee households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Karalee and the Ipswich Inner region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Karalee hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Karalee
Join Karalee's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Karalee and the Ipswich Inner region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.