Solar Power In Karranadgin, WA, 6460
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Karranadgin (postcode: 6460) and the Wheat Belt - North region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Karranadgin not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Karranadgin
Western Australia, 6460
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Karranadgin , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wheat Belt - North region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Karranadgin's solar energy resources
On average, Karranadgin receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.93 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Karranadgin should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Karranadgin
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Karranadgin and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Wheat Belt area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Karranadgin: 7.0524 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.4722 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.8756 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2575 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $772 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Karranadgin
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Karranadgin: 14.1048 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.9444 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 21.7512 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5150 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1545 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Karranadgin
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Karranadgin: 23.508 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.574 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 36.252 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8583 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2575 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Karranadgin
Solar installations in Karranadgin, WA, 6460
There are 56 solar PV installations in Karranadgin's postcode, 6460, totaling 167.55 kW of capacity. The 6460 postcode accounts for 0.004% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Karranadgin area.
The average system size in Karranadgin is 2.99kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Karranadgin's postcode area are generating an average of 826 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $7434 monthly and $90449 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6460 postcode is enough to fully power 47 Australian homes.
Karranadgin solar carbon offset
System owners in Karranadgin's postcode are collectively avoiding 301 tonnes (coal fired power) or 121 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 43 - 108 cars off Karranadgin's roads.
Other related Karranadgin information
Karranadgin's coordinates are -31.22417,116.71972 and its weather station is located at Northam. Northam weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Karranadgin: 4.93 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.28 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.88 kPa
- Humidity: 53.58%
- Air temperature: 17.93 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.48 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Karranadgin
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Karranadgin households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Karranadgin and the Wheat Belt - North region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Karranadgin hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Karranadgin
Join Karranadgin's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Karranadgin and the Wheat Belt - North region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.