Solar Power In Karridale, WA, 6288
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Karridale (postcode: 6288) and the Augusta - Margaret River - Busselton region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Karridale not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Karridale
Western Australia, 6288
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Karridale , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Augusta - Margaret River - Busselton region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Karridale's solar energy resources
On average, Karridale receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.56 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Karridale should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Karridale
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Karridale and is based on components well suited to Bunbury area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Karridale: 6.5232 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.889 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.341 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2381 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $714 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Karridale
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Karridale: 13.0464 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.778 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.682 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4763 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1429 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Karridale
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Karridale: 21.744 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 9.63 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.47 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7939 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2381 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Karridale
Solar installations in Karridale, WA, 6288
There are 46 solar PV installations in Karridale's postcode, 6288, totaling 259.26 kW of capacity. The 6288 postcode accounts for 0.003% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Karridale area.
The average system size in Karridale is 5.64kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Karridale's postcode area are generating an average of 1182 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $10640 monthly and $129454 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6288 postcode is enough to fully power 72 Australian homes.
Karridale solar carbon offset
System owners in Karridale's postcode are collectively avoiding 432 tonnes (coal fired power) or 173 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 62 - 155 cars off Karridale's roads.
Karridale, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Karridale information
Karridale's coordinates are -34.173025,115.097095 and its weather station is located at Cape Leeuwin (LH). Cape Leeuwin (LH) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Karridale: 4.56 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 8.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.02 kPa
- Humidity: 72.88%
- Air temperature: 17.07 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.50 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Karridale
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Karridale households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Karridale and the Augusta - Margaret River - Busselton region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Karridale hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Karridale
Join Karridale's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Karridale and the Augusta - Margaret River - Busselton region. Call our Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.