Solar Power In Kenmare, WA, 6316
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Kenmare (postcode: 6316) and the Albany region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Kenmare not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Kenmare
Western Australia, 6316
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Kenmare , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Albany region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Kenmare's solar energy resources
On average, Kenmare receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.69 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Kenmare should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Kenmare
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Kenmare and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Wheat Belt area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kenmare: 6.7068 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.2022 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.5894 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2449 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $734 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Kenmare
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kenmare: 13.4136 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.4044 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 21.1788 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4899 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1469 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Kenmare
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kenmare: 22.356 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.674 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 35.298 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8165 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2449 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Kenmare
Solar installations in Kenmare, WA, 6316
There are 41 solar PV installations in Kenmare's postcode, 6316, totaling 113.10 kW of capacity. The 6316 postcode accounts for 0.003% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Kenmare area.
The average system size in Kenmare is 2.76kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Kenmare's postcode area are generating an average of 530 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $4774 monthly and $58083 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6316 postcode is enough to fully power 31 Australian homes.
Kenmare solar carbon offset
System owners in Kenmare's postcode are collectively avoiding 194 tonnes (coal fired power) or 77 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 28 - 69 cars off Kenmare's roads.
Other related Kenmare information
Kenmare's coordinates are -33.57083,117.18861 and its weather station is located at Katanning. Katanning weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Kenmare: 4.69 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 1.85 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.68 kPa
- Humidity: 68.11%
- Air temperature: 15.49 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.77 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Kenmare
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Kenmare households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Kenmare and the Albany region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Kenmare hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Kenmare
Join Kenmare's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Kenmare and the Albany region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.