Solar Power In Keysbrook, WA, 6126
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Keysbrook (postcode: 6126) and the Serpentine - Jarrahdale region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Keysbrook not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Keysbrook
Western Australia, 6126
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Keysbrook , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Serpentine - Jarrahdale region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Keysbrook's solar energy resources
On average, Keysbrook receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.45 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Keysbrook should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Keysbrook
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Keysbrook and is based on components well suited to Perth - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Keysbrook: 7.7976 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 12.1014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2846 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $853 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Keysbrook
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Keysbrook: 15.5952 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 24.2028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5693 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1707 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Keysbrook
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Keysbrook: 25.992 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 40.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9488 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2846 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Keysbrook
Solar installations in Keysbrook, WA, 6126
There are 35 solar PV installations in Keysbrook's postcode, 6126, totaling 121.72 kW of capacity. The 6126 postcode accounts for 0.002% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Keysbrook area.
The average system size in Keysbrook is 3.48kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Keysbrook's postcode area are generating an average of 663 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $5970 monthly and $72639 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6126 postcode is enough to fully power 34 Australian homes.
Keysbrook solar carbon offset
System owners in Keysbrook's postcode are collectively avoiding 242 tonnes (coal fired power) or 97 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 35 - 87 cars off Keysbrook's roads.
Keysbrook, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Keysbrook information
Keysbrook's coordinates are -32.432906,115.986445 and its weather station is located at Mandura Aws (Aut). Mandura Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Keysbrook: 5.45 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.89 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.43 kPa
- Humidity: 67.40%
- Air temperature: 17.89 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.75 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Keysbrook
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Keysbrook households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Keysbrook and the Serpentine - Jarrahdale region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Keysbrook hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Keysbrook
Join Keysbrook's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Keysbrook and the Serpentine - Jarrahdale region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.