Solar Power In Kialla East, VIC, 3631
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Kialla East (postcode: 3631) and the Shepparton region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Kialla East not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Kialla East
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Kialla East , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Shepparton region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Kialla East's solar energy resources
On average, Kialla East receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.43 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Kialla East should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 21° to 31° and the optimal angle is 26°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Kialla East
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Kialla East and is based on components well suited to Shepparton area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kialla East: 6.3342 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.6568 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8442 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2313 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $694 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Kialla East
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kialla East: 12.6684 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.3136 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.6884 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4627 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1388 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Kialla East
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kialla East: 21.114 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.856 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.814 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7712 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2313 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Kialla East
Solar installations in Kialla East, VIC, 3631
There are 970 solar PV installations in Kialla East's postcode, 3631, totaling 3263.14 kW of capacity. The 3631 postcode accounts for 0.063% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Kialla East area.
The average system size in Kialla East is 3.36kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Kialla East's postcode area are generating an average of 14456 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $130101 monthly and $1582900 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3631 postcode is enough to fully power 906 Australian homes.
Kialla East solar carbon offset
System owners in Kialla East's postcode are collectively avoiding 5276 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2111 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 758 - 1894 cars off Kialla East's roads.
Kialla East, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Kialla East information
Kialla East's coordinates are -36.479898,145.531745 and its weather station is located at Mangalore Airport. Mangalore Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Kialla East: 4.43 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.03 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.81%
- Air temperature: 14.15 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.84 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Kialla East
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Kialla East households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Kialla East and the Shepparton region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Kialla East hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Kialla East
Join Kialla East's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Kialla East and the Shepparton region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.