Solar Power In Kialla West, VIC, 3631
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Kialla West (postcode: 3631) and the Shepparton region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Kialla West not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Kialla West
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Kialla West , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Shepparton region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Kialla West's solar energy resources
On average, Kialla West receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.43 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Kialla West should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 21° to 31° and the optimal angle is 26°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Kialla West
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Kialla West and is based on components well suited to Shepparton area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kialla West: 6.3342 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.6568 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8442 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2313 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $694 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Kialla West
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kialla West: 12.6684 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.3136 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.6884 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4627 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1388 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Kialla West
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kialla West: 21.114 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.856 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.814 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7712 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2313 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Kialla West
Solar installations in Kialla West, VIC, 3631
There are 970 solar PV installations in Kialla West's postcode, 3631, totaling 3263.14 kW of capacity. The 3631 postcode accounts for 0.063% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Kialla West area.
The average system size in Kialla West is 3.36kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Kialla West's postcode area are generating an average of 14456 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $130101 monthly and $1582900 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3631 postcode is enough to fully power 906 Australian homes.
Kialla West solar carbon offset
System owners in Kialla West's postcode are collectively avoiding 5276 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2111 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 758 - 1894 cars off Kialla West's roads.
Kialla West, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Kialla West information
Kialla West's coordinates are -36.493475,145.388775 and its weather station is located at Mangalore Airport. Mangalore Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Kialla West: 4.43 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.03 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.81%
- Air temperature: 14.15 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.84 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Kialla West
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Kialla West households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Kialla West and the Shepparton region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Kialla West hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Kialla West
Join Kialla West's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Kialla West and the Shepparton region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.