Solar Power In Kianga, NSW, 2546
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Kianga (postcode: 2546) and the South Coast region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Kianga not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Kianga
New South Wales, 2546
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Kianga , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the South Coast region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Kianga's solar energy resources
On average, Kianga receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.27 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Kianga should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 21° to 31° and the optimal angle is 26°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Kianga
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Kianga and is based on components well suited to Capital Region area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kianga: 6.1074 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.2616 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.667 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2230 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $669 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Kianga
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kianga: 12.2148 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.5232 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.334 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4460 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1338 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Kianga
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kianga: 20.358 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.872 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 28.89 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7434 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2230 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Kianga
Solar installations in Kianga, NSW, 2546
There are 845 solar PV installations in Kianga's postcode, 2546, totaling 2435.97 kW of capacity. The 2546 postcode accounts for 0.055% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Kianga area.
The average system size in Kianga is 2.88kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Kianga's postcode area are generating an average of 10402 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $93614 monthly and $1138974 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2546 postcode is enough to fully power 677 Australian homes.
Kianga solar carbon offset
System owners in Kianga's postcode are collectively avoiding 3797 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1519 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 545 - 1363 cars off Kianga's roads.
Kianga, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Kianga information
Kianga's coordinates are -36.196069,150.131026 and its weather station is located at Moruya Heads. Moruya Heads weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Kianga: 4.27 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.30 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.81 kPa
- Humidity: 75.37%
- Air temperature: 15.82 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.01 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Kianga
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Kianga households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Kianga and the South Coast region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Kianga hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Kianga
Join Kianga's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Kianga and the South Coast region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.