Solar Power In Kingscliff, NSW, 2487
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Kingscliff (postcode: 2487) and the Tweed Valley region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Kingscliff not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Kingscliff
New South Wales, 2487
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Kingscliff , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Tweed Valley region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Kingscliff's solar energy resources
On average, Kingscliff receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.51 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Kingscliff should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Kingscliff
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Kingscliff and is based on components well suited to Richmond - Tweed area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kingscliff: 6.453 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.0176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.8398 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2355 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $706 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Kingscliff
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kingscliff: 12.906 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.0352 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.6796 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4711 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1413 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Kingscliff
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kingscliff: 21.51 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 13.392 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.466 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7852 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2355 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Kingscliff
Solar installations in Kingscliff, NSW, 2487
There are 1283 solar PV installations in Kingscliff's postcode, 2487, totaling 3635.97 kW of capacity. The 2487 postcode accounts for 0.084% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Kingscliff area.
The average system size in Kingscliff is 2.83kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Kingscliff's postcode area are generating an average of 16398 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $147584 monthly and $1795606 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2487 postcode is enough to fully power 1010 Australian homes.
Kingscliff solar carbon offset
System owners in Kingscliff's postcode are collectively avoiding 5985 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2394 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 859 - 2148 cars off Kingscliff's roads.
Kingscliff, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Kingscliff information
Kingscliff's coordinates are -28.254719,153.575638 and its weather station is located at Coolangatta Aws Aut. Coolangatta Aws Aut weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Kingscliff: 4.51 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.18 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.05 kPa
- Humidity: 66.61%
- Air temperature: 19.97 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.36 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Kingscliff
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Kingscliff households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Kingscliff and the Tweed Valley region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Kingscliff hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Kingscliff
Join Kingscliff's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Kingscliff and the Tweed Valley region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.